About Mainville Construction & Remodeling
We are a second generation home remodeling company that has been serving Rocky Hill and the CT area for over 35 years. Our goal is simple, we want to provide the highest level of quality craftsmanship at a reasonable price. We also want everyone we serve to be 100% satisfied at the completion of their project, and remain loyal customers for years to come.
We specialize in a wide variety of home improvements, repair, and remodeling services including Kitchen, Bathroom and Basement Remodeling, Decks, Home Additions, Vinyl Siding, Replacement Windows and Doors, and Commercial Renovations.
If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to go to our Contact page. Don’t forget to look up our photo galleries on Facebook as well. You can then look in the photos area under albums and find pictures on our projects through various stages throughout CT, from building decks, installing replacement windows, additions, or full kitchen, bathroom and basement remodels. Enjoy!
Mainville Construction & Remodeling Project Guidelines
Most homeowners at one time or another have relied upon the services of a home improvement contractor. These are the goals and guidelines that we strive for on every home improvement project to set us apart from the competition throughout Connecticut:
- Peace of Mind: We are fully licensed and insured. That means $100k-500k Worker’s Compensation and 1 Million-2 Million Liability coverage. There is no expense that you will ever incur in the rare event of an injury or damage to your property.
- Experience: We have quality contractors that have been selected for their commitment to quality and their depth of knowledge.Our carpenters have a minimum of 15 years experience in their respective fields. We don’t have “helpers”, we have professionals.
- Completion: Remodeling a kitchen or basement, or building an addition on your home can be stressful for a homeowner. The last thing you need to worry about is a contractor that drags the project on for months or never returns to put those finishing touches on your bathroom, kitchen, or home addition. When we start a project we finish. We don’t believe in jumping from place to place or stalling for months to complete a project. We respect your time.
- Real People: Our owner is available to you the customer. That’s right, you don’t have to call a sales rep, or someone at a help desk that has no idea about your project. Decisions are made and followed up on immediately.
- Guarantee: We have a 100% satisfaction goal on every project. If you are not satisfied, we will make every effort to make it right before we leave. We also have a 1 year guarantee on all of our craftsmanship.
Serving Central Connecticut home and business clients for over 35 years